Terms and Conditions
Last updated: (01/01/2023)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Wezzer website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Wezzer and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Warranty, non-availability and disclaimer
Wezzer guarantees that our services will be provided with reasonable care and skill.
The information provided to you through the platform or Wezzer services may be provided to Wezzer by a third party. Although Wezzer will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is communicated to you in the original form provided by a third party, Wezzer does not guarantee that the information is accurate, complete, reliable, original, current or error-free.
Regarding the use of the platform and/or Wezzer services, Wezzer does not guarantee:
- The functions contained in the platform and/or Wezzer service will meet your requirements;
- The operation of the platform and/or Wezzer service will not be interrupted or error-free;
- Any defects in the platform and/or Wezzer services will be corrected;
- The platform is free of viruses, loopholes, online interruptions or other harmful threats. Before accessing the platform, you are responsible for implementing all necessary security and virus protection measures on or in your computer or mobile device.
Any warranty will be covered under the Refunds & Exchanges Policy located at: https://wezzer.net/refund-policy/
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material unless otherwise authorized;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Wezzer may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Wezzer a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Wezzer reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Wezzer, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Wezzer, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Wezzer from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Wezzer is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Wezzer is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Wezeer and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us.